Westercon 68 / Conjecture 13 / Conchord 27 is a fan run convention, and relies on volunteer labor. At this time we have three important positions that need to be filled:
- Site Selection Administrator
- Collects filing papers from sites bidding for Westercon 70
- Prepares the site selection ballot for distribution in a progress report, on website and elsewhere.
- Runs mail in and site selection balloting.
- Manages the counting of the ballots.
- Reports the results to the business meeting.
- Party Coordinator
- Gathers requests for party rooms and suites.
- Works with Hotel Liaison to ensure that parties are placed in the correct rooms and suites
- Ensures that parties are operating within the party policy set down by Westercon 68 / Conjecture 13 / Conchord 27
- Fan Table Coordinator
- Collects requests for fan tables
- Coordinates with Dealers Room head to ensure that fan tables are not actually dealers
- Coordinates with Golden Ballroom Space coordinator to place fan tables in the Golden Ballroom and foyer as needed.
If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact Ron Oakes at email@example.com. You may also show up at one of our planning meetings to get more information on the job or other jobs that may also be needed.